WRITTEN PROMPTS - These are ideas for the final exam essays - they are not the exact prompt.
LANGUAGE LAB - Steps to set a WORD DOC to Spanish in the Lab.
1. Highlight your text
2. Click on "Review" at the top right of the screen
3. Click on "Language.
4. Select "Set Proofing Language"
5. Select "Spanish"
6. Hit "OK"
LANGUAGE LAB - SOUND RECORDER DIRECTIONS - click below
BBC Vida Loca Videos - Click the link below. Then, click on "Watch the full interactive video".
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR THE BUEN VIAJE VIDEOS.
1. You may have to put in some information in order to access the videos.
2. Select the options you see in the picture below and then click on your textbook.
3. Then find the appropriate chapter in the "Video Library".
Website explaining how to type accents on the computer. Click below:
Daily Class Participation Rubric 2014-15
Explanation of School wide Rubrics
Any and all questions to us at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEW RESOURCES PAGE:
2013 SBRHS Electronic Device Policy (full text)
2013 Electronic Device Policy Summary
|File Size:||39 kb|